Pink Pepper Oil
A sacred tree to the Incans, Pink Pepper essential oil is distilled from the fruit of the pink peppercorn tree, which was used by indigenous people as herbal solutions to health needs.
The pink peppercorn, while similar in appearance to black peppercorn apart from the color, is closely related to cashews. The “molle,” or pink peppercorn tree, was considered a sacred tree to ancient Incans. Indigenous populations used all parts of the tree, including the pink peppercorn fruit, as herbal solutions to health needs. Pink Pepper essential oil is well known for its ability to help support a healthy metabolism and immune system when taken internally.*
Internal use of Pink Pepper oil may also help the body maintain healthy cellular function and overall cellular health.* Limonene and α-Phellandrene, two of the main chemical components of Pink Pepper essential oil, may be calming to the nervous system when consumed.* Additionally, Limonene may help support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels already in the normal range when taken internally.*
- Create a soothing massage by combining one to two drops of Pink Pepper oil with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- May help calm and soothe the nervous system when taken internally.*
- Blend Pink Pepper essential oil with citrus or floral oils to create an invigorating aroma.
- May help promote healthy cellular immune function and response when consumed.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- When used internally, it may support healthy immune, digestive, and respiratory systems*
- Internal use may be relaxing to the nervous system*
Spicy, fruity, slightly woody
Limonene, α-Phellandrene, Myrcene
Native to South America, the Pink Peppercorn tree has tiny red or pink berries that are distilled into an essential oil. Pink Pepper is calming and has a pleasantly spicy and fruity aroma popular in perfumes.
- Combine two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing massage
- Add a few drops to a veggie capsule and take internally to help calm and soothe the nervous system*
- Inhale or diffuse to promote feelings of alertness
- Blend with citrus or floral oils to create an invigorating aroma
- Add two drops to a glass of water to help support immune function*
Pink Pepper essential oil comes from the berries of the Pink Pepper or Molle tree, a fragrant evergreen native to Peru and other parts of South America. A popular ingredient in fine perfumes, Pink Pepper oil is known for its ability to help relax the nervous system.* When taken internally, it supports metabolism and the immune system.*
The Pink Pepper tree (Schinus molle) was considered a sacred tree by the Incas. A drought-hardy tree, it has aromatic berries, bark, and leaves, all of which were used in herbal solutions to support health needs.
Despite its name, Pink Pepper is unrelated to the common spice black pepper (Piper nigrum) and is actually part of the same family as the cashew tree. Pink Pepper essential oil can be taken internally to support metabolism, immunity, and digestion, and to support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels already in the normal range.*
Emotionally, Pink Pepper is a relaxing oil that is used aromatically to support mood. The calming influence you feel when inhaling this oil is due to Limonene and α-Phellandrene, two of the main chemical components of the oil.
doTERRA Pink Pepper is sourced in Kenya and Peru through Co-Impact Sourcing®, which provides economic opportunity and fair pricing to small scale farmers and harvesters.