Juniper Berry Oil
With the ability to cleanse and purify the air, the fresh aroma of Juniper Berry essential oil can produce a calming, grounding experience.
Derived from the coniferous tree, Juniper Berry essential oil has a rich history of traditional uses and benefits. Juniper Berry used internally supports healthy kidney and urinary tract function.* Juniper Berry acts as a natural skin toner and reduces the appearance of skin blemishes. Its woody, spicy, yet fresh aroma is calming and grounding. When diffused, Juniper Berry creates a grounding environment.
- Add one to two drops of Juniper Berry oil to water or citrus drinks as part of a natural cleansing regimen.*
- Apply one drop to promote a clear, healthy complexion.
- Diffuse with citrus oils to freshen and purify the air.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s car
- Supports healthy kidney and urinary tract function when consumed*
- Acts as a natural skin toner
- Creates a calm, grounded atmosphere when diffused
Balsamic, clean, woody, spicy
Juniper Berry essential oil has a fresh, woodsy aroma that dispels stress and worry. Juniper Berry is refreshing to the skin and can also be taken internally to support the health of the urinary tract and kidneys.*
- Add one to two drops to water or citrus drinks as part of a natural cleansing and detoxifying regimen.*
- Apply one drop to the skin to promote a clear, healthy complexion.
- Diffuse with Bergamot or another citrus oil of your choice to freshen and purify the air and lessen stress.
- Take one to two drops in a capsule to support healthy kidney and urinary tract function.*
- Create a freshening spray by adding a few drops to a spray bottle with water. Use this spray to freshen a linen closet, your car, bedding, or the air.
What is Juniper Berry Essential Oil Used For?
Juniper Berry essential oil is distilled from the dusty blue berries of the evergreen juniper shrub. Juniper grows natively in forests and woodlands throughout Asia, Europe, and the Americas, and has a long history of traditional use in these areas. In Ancient Egypt and Rome, juniper berries were eaten to support digestion, and several Native American tribes made tea from Juniper Berry to enjoy its health benefits.*
Today, Juniper Berry essential oil is most popularly used for its cleansing benefits, both topically and internally.* A natural skin toner, Juniper Berry essential oil can be applied topically to help cleanse the skin and promote a clear complexion.
Is Juniper Berry Safe to Ingest?
When taken internally, Juniper Berry supports the health of the urinary tract and kidneys.* It may also promote the health of the lungs and respiratory system.* Experimental research suggests that Juniper Berry essential oil (due to the alpha-pinene content) possesses properties that may help to support the overall health of the digestive system when taken internally.* To take internally, add one to two drops to water or citrus drinks as part of a natural cleansing regimen.*