Whether it’s a holiday, vacation, family event, a new recipe, or you had a bit too much to eat, make sure you have doTERRA DigestZen on hand for all your digestive support needs.* With Cardamom, a close relative to Ginger, Cardamom can help to maintain a healthy GI system when taken internally.* This proprietary blend of CPTG® essential oils includes Coriander, Ginger, and Fennel to help ease occasional stomach discomfort and indigestion.* Peppermint, Anise, and Caraway are well known for their ability to aid in digestion and to help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract when consumed.* Add to Fractionated Coconut Oil as a part of a gentle tummy massage. Add a few drops of DigestZen to water and take it internally to aid in digestion*, calm occasional gastric upsets*, keep stomach jitters at bay, and maintain a healthy digestive system.*
- Add a few drops to water to take internally.
- Rub on the stomach before flying or taking a road trip as part of a massage.
- Take DigestZen internally when traveling or trying new foods to soothe occasional stomach upset.*
- Add to water or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.*
- Diffuse for a sweet, minty calming aroma.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Supports healthy digestion when used internally*
- When consumed, soothes the occasional upset stomach*
- Taken orally, helps reduce gas and occasional indigestion*
- Compliments a comforting abdominal massage with a spicy, sweet, and minty aroma
Peppermint, Coriander, Ginger, Caraway, Cardamom, Fennel, and Anise essential oils
Spicy, sweet, minty, licorice
- Rub on the stomach before flying or taking a road trip for a calming aroma.
- Take DigestZen internally when trying new foods to soothe occasional stomach upset.*