Lemon Eucalyptus Oil
doTERRA Lemon Eucalyptus Oil has many topical cleansing benefits with an invigorating aroma. Cleanse surfaces and skin with Lemon Eucalyptus Oil today!
Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil is derived from a lemon scented blue gum eucalypti plant, a tall tree with smooth bark. Native to northern Australia, the oil is known for its refreshing aroma that helps create an invigorating environment. Lemon Eucalyptus oil is high in cleansing citronellal and citronellol, making this essential oil ideal for surface and skin cleansing. In addition to its topical cleansing benefits, Lemon Eucalyptus can be used to clear and refresh the air. Keep Lemon Eucalyptus oil on hand when in need of a revitalizing boost.
- Add to a spray bottle to cleanse surfaces and refresh any room.
- Diffuse to encourage a positive environment with a bright, fresh scent.
- Add one to two drops to the palm of your hands, rub together, and inhale to uplift and brighten your day.
- During your skin care routine, add one to two drops of Lemon Eucalyptus oil to your favorite doTERRA skin cleanser.
- Blend three to four drops in Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing, uplifting massage.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity, Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Refreshing and cleansing to the air
- Uplifting and invigorating aroma
- Cleansing to surfaces and skin
Cleansing and uplifting, Lemon Eucalyptus is native to northern Australia and known for its refreshing, lemon-scented aroma.
- Add to a spray bottle with water to cleanse surfaces or use as a natural room spray.
- Diffuse in the morning to create an energized and positive environment.
- Combine a few drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a rejuvenating, invigorating massage.
What Is the Difference between Eucalyptus Oil and Lemon Eucalyptus Oil?
Lemon Eucalyptus oil comes from a different kind of tree than Eucalyptus oil. Lemon eucalyptus is a common nickname for the tree, but it is also called the lemon-scented gum and blue spotted gum.
Despite its name, Lemon Eucalyptus is not citrus. Like Lemon Myrtle and Lemongrass oil, it simply has a lemony aroma.
How Do You Use Lemon Eucalyptus Oil?
Lemon Eucalyptus oil has a refreshing scent that is ideal for creating an uplifting and invigorating atmosphere. To take advantage of this, diffuse Lemon Eucalyptus on its own or with other oils you enjoy.
Citronellal and citronellol are the main chemical constituents in Lemon Eucalyptus, which provide the oil with cleansing properties. Put several drops in a spray bottle with water to use on surfaces. For extra power, add a few drops of your favorite citrus oil to the spray bottle as well.
You can also put the cleansing power of Lemon Eucalyptus to work for your skin. Add a drop to your facial cleanser or moisturizer. If you have never used Lemon Eucalyptus topically before, be sure to dilute the oil. Diluting with a carrier oil like Fractionated Coconut Oil will minimize any skin sensitivity.