Green Mandarin Oil
From the unripe fruit of the mandarin tree, Green Mandarin essential oil is known for supporting healthy digestive and immune systems when used internally.*
Green Mandarin essential oil is pressed from the unripened fruit of the mandarin tree, while Red Mandarin essential oil comes from a more mature fruit. Internal use of Green Mandarin is known for its soothing properties for the nervous system and can be supportive of healthy digestive function.* Limonene, one of the main chemical components of Green Mandarin essential oil, is renowned for its surface cleansing properties. Limonene may also help support cellular function, along with γ-Terpinene. Green Mandarin oil may provide antioxidant support and help support cardiovascular health when taken internally.* Create a bright and energized environment while diffusing the sweet, refreshing aroma of Green Mandarin oil throughout your home or workplace.
- Dilute it in a spray bottle to clean the surfaces of your kitchen.
- Add one to two drops to a glass of water to help soothe the nervous system and support a healthy immune function and response.†
- Place a drop on toothbrush before adding toothpaste to promote healthy-looking teeth.
- Take one to two drops to help support healthy immune function and response.†
- Diffuse to create a positive, uplifting environment.
Directions For Use
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
- Supports healthy nervous, digestive, and respiratory systems when consumed*
- Provides an uplifting and refreshing aroma
- May help maintain healthy immune function†
Citrus, fruity, sweet and floral
The sweet, and slightly floral-scented Green Mandarin essential oil is unique among citrus oils in its benefits and uses. Taken internally, it helps support healthy cardiovascular, digestive, immune, metabolic, and nervous systems functions.*
- Give your immune and digestive systems a boost by adding a drop of Green Mandarin to your water.*
- Brighten and energize your work environment or work place by diffusing Green Mandarin.
- Incorporate Green Mandarin in your home as a food preservative or dilute it in a spray bottle to clean the surfaces of your kitchen.
- For a DIY natural skin toner and clarifier, add a few drops to water or witch hazel.
Green Mandarin essential oil is cold-pressed from the peel of the unripened fruit of the mandarin tree. The fully ripened fruit is the mandarin orange and it is exceptionally sweet among citrus fruits.
Like the other citrus oils, Green Mandarin has cleansing and purifying properties due to the chemical constituent limonene. Diffusing it clears and purifies the air. As a natural surface cleaner, Green Mandarin is especially effective when paired with additional citrus oils. It is also gentle and effective for cleansing the skin and helps to keep the skin looking healthy when applied topically. Green Mandarin essential oil may help relieve occasional heartburn and/or indigestion as limonene has detoxifying benefits and assists gastrointestinal function when ingested.*
Green Mandarin also contains gamma-terpinene, which helps boost healthy cellular function, and protects against environmental threats by supporting immune system function and response.*
Green Mandarin can be soothing to the nervous system.* The aroma is calming yet energizing and uplifting. Diffusing or inhaling from the hands will elevate mood. Even though Green Mandarin comes from the unripe fruit, it is less sour than most of the citrus oils.
Green Mandarin essential oil is sourced in Brazil from the immature fruit that is thinned from mandarin trees during the growing process. Thinning fruit trees is a necessary part of the growing process because it prepares room for the remaining fruit to ripen and mature, but at that stage the thinned product is too green and sour to eat. Previously, that thinned mandarin went to waste, but now these small-scale farmers are being compensated for that product, which is cold-pressed for Green Mandarin essential oil. It provides these farmers with a steadier income and more sustainable business, and we are the beneficiaries of everything this beautiful essential oil has to offer.