Enjoy all the amazing topical benefits of Frankincense with this easy to use roll-on.
doTERRA Frankincense Touch provides the renowned benefits of Frankincense essential oil in a convenient roll-on applicator. Combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil, Frankincense Touch is the must-have oil blend to have on hand to soothe skin and provide a calming, balancing effect on emotions throughout the day. In addition to being used frequently in meditation, Frankincense is used to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin imperfections. doTERRA Frankincense Touch ensures the proper dose of this precious oil without over-dispensing due to its steel ball roll-on applicator.
- Rub Frankincense on your hands, neck, or bottoms of feet for a soothing, warming effect.
- Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Massage on temples throughout the day.
- Roll on pulse points and forehead during yoga or meditation.
Directions For Use
Topical Use: Apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Provides a soothing aromatic experience
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections
- Promotes healthy-looking skin
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Frankincense Resin
Warm, clean, spicy
α-pinene, limonene, α-thujene
Frankincense is one of the most treasured and esteemed essential oils in the world. It is renowned for its powerful benefits. Frankincense Touch is a proprietary blend of Frankincense essential oil and Fractionated Coconut Oil combined in a roller bottle for easy application.
- Before bed, apply to the bottoms of the feet to promote relaxation.
- Apply to the face to reduce the appearance of blemishes and skin imperfections.
- Rub over the heart to support feelings of calmness and balance.
- For a soothing effect, apply topically to the skin.
What is Frankincense?
Frankincense essential oil comes from the Boswellia tree. The tree produces a resin that hardens and can then be collected, cleaned, and distilled for Frankincense essential oil.
doTERRA CPTG® Frankincense is actually a blend of the Frankincense essential oil from four species of Boswellia trees: Boswellia carterii, frereana, sacra, and papyrifera. This blend not only enhances the benefits of the Frankincense but makes our sourcing of it sustainable.
What is Frankincense Touch Used For?
One of the many benefits of Frankincense is its effect on skin. Applied topically, it reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes and imperfections. It helps the skin to appear healthy and rejuvenated.
Frankincense is also known for its calming, soothing abilities. It promotes feelings of peace, balance, and relaxation. Frankincense is commonly used in yoga or mediation practices. When you are feeling overwhelmed or need some help winding down before bed, turn to Frankincense Touch.
With the Frankincense Touch in its roller bottle applicator, applying Frankincense to the skin is simple and convenient. There is no need to dilute Frankincense Touch because the Frankincense is already in a base of moisturizing Fractionated Coconut Oil.
How to Use Frankincense Touch Oil in Your Daily Routine
- When you wake up in the morning, apply Frankincense touch to your wrists, temples, and over the heart. Breathe deeply to take in the aroma and start your day with balance.
- After washing your face, use Frankincense Touch as a moisturizer.
- If you practice yoga or meditation, consider using Frankincense Touch to support feelings of peace and calm.
- During your nightly routine, apply Frankincense Touch to the face to reduce the appearance of blemishes and promote a healthy-looking, rejuvenated complexion
- Apply Frankincense Touch to the bottoms of your feet before bed to encourage relaxation.